< session />
AWS Lambda and Serverless Framework Deep-dive
Thu, 27 April, 11:00 AM GMT+5:30 |
Modern applications are all built using Serverless Computing. Serverless is one of the top-paying cloud skills. In this talk, we will explore the AWS Serverless framework. Serverless architecture is a way to build and run applications and services without having to manage infrastructure. You’ll learn Serverless Computing from beginning to end. We will take a deep dive into best practices, core features, and advanced features including step functions.
- AWS Lambda
- AWS API Gateway
- Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS Step Functions
- AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model)
- Serverless Framework design patterns
- AWS Continuous Integration Tools like Git, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline
- Serverless Integrations Best Practices
Who will benefit from this session?
- Developers and Architects to discover AWS Serverless Lambda and the Serverless Architecture
- DevOps Professionals who want to understand CICD pipelines
- Developers or Architects who want to design serverless applications using the best practices in serverless computing
- Have access to an AWS Account, some familiarity to AWS
- Technical Leads
- Integration Architects
- Solution Architects
< speaker_info />
About the speaker
Senior Architect & Expert in Cloud-Native Solutions
Rohit Bhardwaj is a Senior Architect/Consultant working at Salesforce. He has extensive experience in architecting multi-tenant cloud-native solutions for enterprise customers. Rohit has proven ability in designing solutions and executing and deliver...